REMINDER! VOLUNTEER TRAINING ON 8/9 (6-8P) OR SATURDAY 8/12 (10A-NOON) - PLEASE REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! BOTH TRAINING SESSIONS ARE BEING HELD AT THE AKRON MAIN LIBRARY DOWNTOWN (60 S. HIGH ST)
The first official Akron Pride Festival will be made possible by people like you! If you would like to be a part of our team to help create an amazing event for our community, please fill out the form via the link below and we will get back to you.
DAY OF EVENT
- Event Set-Up - From 8am to noon
- Entrance Gate Attendant - Greet and welcome Attendees
- Hospitality Tent Attendant - Provide water and friendly faces to volunteers
- Beer/Liquor Truck Attendant - Check I.D. and provide wristbands to 21+ (must be 21+ to participate)
- Runner/Booth Sitter - Relieves vendors when a break is needed
- Beautification Crew - Ensure the park remains clean and free of unwanted trash and debris
- Tear-Down - From 7pm - 10pm
- Provide general support at Fundraising Events - Dates to be announced soon!
- Pride in the CLE - March in parade and promote Akron Pride (6/14)
- Stonewall Columbus Pride - March in parade and promote Akron Pride (6/16-6/18)
- Akron Arts Expo - Work Pride Booth and promote Akron Pride